This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this C&Q Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the C&Q Lead with Commissioning & Qualification activities for several teams on site.
- Co-ordinate C&Q activities across Construction, Process, Technical Operations, and Quality assurance.
- Assist with planning and tracking C&Q activities
- Generate, execute, and approve C&Q Documentation.
- Participate in C&Q change controls.
- Confirm the site installation is as per approved design specification and meet system IQ requirements.
- Strong C&Q experience in a pharmaceutical facility.
- At least 3 years experiencing working with facilities/utilities in a pharmaceutical facility.
- Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment.
- Understanding of control systems and automation.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the
Quality Specialist - Quality Management Systems - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to
QAV Specialist – County Cork – Biologics – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.