This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this C&Q Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take responsibility for Commissioning & Qualification of Electrical & Instrumentation activities on site.
- Incorporate the E&I scope into the overall project scope.
- Confirm the installation /Equipment is as per the supplied design drawings and documents.
- Confirm the equipment has been built correctly, fully tested, components installed as per design.
- Confirm the system installations are documented correctly.
Experience required as a C&Q Engineer:
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Full project lifecycle experience including design, installation, and handover.
- Knowledge of the C&Q documentation required in a cGMP project.
- Knowledge of control systems and automation.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
Junior Process Engineer – Contract – Ireland Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its
Electrical Project Engineer – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals Our pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.