C&Q Equipment Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
The responsibilities will include
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities and lead troubleshooting efforts.
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion walkdowns.
- Develop SOP’s and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions.
- Document results and input data into appropriate repositories – make recommendations for improvements.
- Assist with development of technical Training Materials.
- Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
- Level 8 Qualification in Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical /Biopharma Sector
- Qualification of Upstream OR downstream equipment (Bioreactors, Fermentor, purification etc)
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Commissioning, Qualification & Validation
- Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of reading P&IDs, Construction and Mechanical / Electrical Drawings
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clean Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of
Critical Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One
Engineering SME | 11-month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | global pharmaceutical client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.