C&Q Project Manager
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Manager to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support all suite teams during a commissioning and qualification program.
- Assist the C&Q Technical Lead in the planning and tracking of activities.
- Review and Input into deliverables such as technical requirement specifications and vendor turnover documentation.
- Participate in C&Q deliverables (System Impact Assessment, Critical Component Impact Assessments, System Boundary Drawings, Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Manage generation and execution of C&Q documentation for the project.
- Experience in C&Q as a C&Q Lead/Project Manager on a major capital project.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and/or validation of USP/DSP/Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of process control systems and automation. DeltaV, syringe & vial line experience beneficial.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Programme Coordinator - Operational Readiness - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.