C++ Embedded Developer
Our client is looking for an experienced C/C++ developer that can assist in developing embedded SW for microcontroller modules on a CAN bus system. The successful candidate will possess excellent troubleshooting skills including debugging and profiling techniques. In addition to this they will also have an electronics background and understanding in e.g. PCB design is considered a plus.
Role and Requirements:
Experience in the following areas is essesntial:
- Object-oriented analysis, design and coding.
- C and C++
- CANOpen (CanFestival)
- Microcontroller STM32 ARM Cortex (e.g. stm32F072C8T)
- Communication: CAN, Ethernet, UART
- Comfortable developing for and in Linux
- Excellent English language and communicative skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with user requirements.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality products.
- Medical domain knowledge and interests is a plus.
Enjoy the summer, avoid Brexit, soak up the sun in Italy and take on a newly released 2nd tier technical support opportunity position in Brindisi (the heel of the boot!). This is an English-speaking
Network Technicians are required at the Spanish office of this global non-profit organisation starting mid-September or October 2019. These are English-speaking long term positions as part of a mult
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with a Global Renewable energy client? If yes, we are assisting one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a Document Contr
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.