C#.Net Application Developer
This vacancy has now expired
This role is all about the design, development and support of new and existing business critical applications. You will be the “SME" for development and an integral member of the team during this contract period, utilising your experience and knowledge of C#.net, the entity framework and WCF/WPF.
Responsibilities will include:
- The design, code, testing and implementation of user change requests, involvement on appropriate project work and support & maintenance of existing applications.
- Design, development and support of mission-critical applications.
- Share best-practices and collaborate with other teams in IT and the business.
- Act as a point of reference, coaching and training less experienced developers.
- Problem-solving, analysis and working closely with your team to define the best solutions.
- Participate in standby/on-call rota and willing to travel occasionally.
- C#.Net development experience
- WPF, Entity Framework, WCF, architecture/design patterns eg. MVVM and MVC, SOLID principles.
- TDD and test automation, git, bitbucket, Continuous Integration/Delivery Tools eg. TeamCity, NuGet package management.
- Oracle/SQL Server databases.
- Practical experience using Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies.
- Awareness of AWS and cloud-based applications
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Project Manager - The Netherlands - Cell and Gene Therapy I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with my Global Pharmaceutical client's Cell and Gene Therapy facility. The Project
Are you looking for a Senior HR Advisor opportunity within a superb well established Pharmaceutical client? We have been selected as a preferred agent to search for an experienced Senior Advisor to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.