Cable Termination Client Representative
This vacancy has now expired
- Inspections of array cable systems at each offshore location
- Witness VLF, sheath and OTDR testing, as well as other cable or termination test that might be required
- Ensure that the contractor prepares and delivers complete documentation of the works and services carried out according to contract and project record management systems
- Comply with and enforce the Company HSE requirements
- Compulsory: Seafarers Offshore Medical, One Day First Aid Course, Firefighting course, Sea survival and transfer training, Climbing and Rescue at heights training, confined space training and Helicopter transfer
- Desirable: MV Jointing training or experience, VLF testing training or experience, OTDR testing training or experience, Safe Work in High Voltage Substation Environments and Safe Work in Low Voltage Substation Environments
- Possesses the skills of MV cable jointing/termination, cable ladder/cleating systems, subsea cable hang-off systems, earthing and bonding of cable systems, low voltage building services installations, CDM regulations 2007
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Calling all Structural Engineers with Offshore Wind experience who are seeking opportunities with leading organisations based in Denmark with the opportunity to work on projects on a global scale.
Are you a Senior Contracts and Claims Manger looking to take on a new challenge? If so, look no further! We are currently working with a global heavy lift and renewables business who specialise in
Lincolnshire ( South Humberside)
Quanta are searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a Lead Site Technician on one of the world's largest offshore wind farm. Tasks Include: -Responsible for the Site Technicians.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.