Cable Termination Client Representative
- Inspections of array cable systems at each offshore location
- Witness VLF, sheath and OTDR testing, as well as other cable or termination test that might be required
- Ensure that the contractor prepares and delivers complete documentation of the works and services carried out according to contract and project record management systems
- Comply with and enforce the Company HSE requirements
- Compulsory: Seafarers Offshore Medical, One Day First Aid Course, Firefighting course, Sea survival and transfer training, Climbing and Rescue at heights training, confined space training and Helicopter transfer
- Desirable: MV Jointing training or experience, VLF testing training or experience, OTDR testing training or experience, Safe Work in High Voltage Substation Environments and Safe Work in Low Voltage Substation Environments
- Possesses the skills of MV cable jointing/termination, cable ladder/cleating systems, subsea cable hang-off systems, earthing and bonding of cable systems, low voltage building services installations, CDM regulations 2007
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our leading Renewable Energy clients are going to be looking for a number of Client Representatives for their offshore wind farm project in the USA – Northwest of the country. If you think
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
North West England
Are you a Client Representative? and will be available for a new 5 contract role with the possibility to extend further thereafter, from the 28 th October 2019, if yes, we would like to hear from
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.