This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CAD Designer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision.
- Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
- At least three years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with an engineering background.
- Must have extensive experience using AutoCAD
- Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Technical Specialist - EHS - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 10 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close
Quanta are looking for a QA specialist to support a serialisation project in Cork. A suitable candidate for this opportunity will have experience working in a quality assurance function for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.