Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Calibration Technician to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a Calibration Technician:
- Ensuring that all instrument recalibrations are performed in adherence to the calibration schedule.
- Liaising with equipment owners to schedule planned recalibration tasks.
- Accurately completing and submitting all documentation promptly.
- Notifying the relevant personnel of any deviations or out-of-specifications.
- Fault finding and repairing/replacing/configuring instrumentation.
Requirements as a Calibration Technician:
- Extensive knowledge of calibration procedures, in particular temperature, pressure, conductivity, relative humidity, level and flow.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows. Previous experience and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Significant understanding of engineering principles, practices and terminologies.
- Previous experience of working in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Production environment is required.
- Ability to diagnose faults with instrumentation and systems.
- Previous experience of working with PLC-based process control systems and Building Management Systems would be advantageous.
If this role interests you, send over your CV or apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Officer - 7 months - R&D - Pharmaceutical QA Officer required for pharmaceutical client based in London Working within the Global Development Quality Team within an R&D organisation you
Regulatory Affairs Specialist– Contract – Hertfordshire– Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is searching looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Contracts Manager - 12 months+ contract - Pharmaceutical Our Pharmaceutical client, an innovative organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.