Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Calibration Technician to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a Calibration Technician:
- Ensuring that all instrument recalibrations are performed in adherence to the calibration schedule.
- Liaising with equipment owners to schedule planned recalibration tasks.
- Accurately completing and submitting all documentation promptly.
- Notifying the relevant personnel of any deviations or out-of-specifications.
- Fault finding and repairing/replacing/configuring instrumentation.
Requirements as a Calibration Technician:
- Extensive knowledge of calibration procedures, in particular temperature, pressure, conductivity, relative humidity, level and flow.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows. Previous experience and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Significant understanding of engineering principles, practices and terminologies.
- Previous experience of working in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Production environment is required.
- Ability to diagnose faults with instrumentation and systems.
- Previous experience of working with PLC-based process control systems and Building Management Systems would be advantageous.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor – Pharmaceutical facility expansion – UK Are you an experienced Contract Consultant looking for your next 12 month assignment? I am working with a
QA Specialist - 8 month contract Excellent Contract Opportunity for a QA Specialist to work for a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation at their manufacturing facility in Kent. A QA Specialist is
We have a very exciting opportunity to work for a global Pharmaceutical Organisation at one of their established Manufacturing facilities in Wiltshire. They are looking for a strong individual to:
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.