Calibration Technician - Pharmaceutical
Leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing facilily have a contract requirement for an experienced Calibration Technician to work within the Engineering Team to carry out a programme of routine calibration tasks
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that all instrument recalibrations are performed in adherence to the calibration schedule.
- Liaising with equipment owners to schedule planned recalibration tasks.
- Accurately completing and submitting all documentation promptly.
- Notifying the relevant personnel of any deviations or out-of-specifications.
- Fault finding and repairing/replacing/configuring instrumentation
- Responsible for ensuring that all planned recalibration works are scheduled and completed on time.
You will be required to ensure:
- To ensure that the calibration tasks are conducted and records are maintained at a level which meets legal, regulatory and quality responsibilities.
- Scheduling of tasks to meet the requirements of the job.
- Reacting promptly to breakdowns or unscheduled tasks.
- GCSE English Language and maths or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of calibration procedures, in particular temperature, pressure, conductivity, relative humidity, level and flow.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows. Previous experience and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Methodical and accurate approach.
- Enthusiasm and consistency.
- Good communications skills.
- The ability to work individually and as a member of a team.
- Some supervisory experience would be advantageous.
- Significant understanding of Engineering principles, practices and terminologies.
- Previous experience of working in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)/PHARMACEUTICAL
- Production environment is required.
- Ability to diagnose faults with instrumentation and systems.
- Previous experience of working with PLC-based process control systems and
- Building Management Systems would be advantageous.
All employees have a responsibility -
- To co-operate with supervisors and managers to achieve a safe and healthy workplace and protect the environment.
- To take reasonable care of themselves and those who may be affected by their actions or omissions.
- To follow safe operating instructions and corporate SHE standards for all tasks and equipment.
- To use the right tools and equipment specified for the task.
- To use the correct personal protective equipment required.
- To report any defects or workplace hazards to supervisors or managers immediately, and
- To report all accidents, incidents, and near misses.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Regulator CTA Submission Manager - Contract 3 months - Buckinghamshire Are you looking for your next contract? Are you searching for that exciting CTA opportunity? We have been appointed by our
Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical Company - Kent, United Kingdom - 6 month contract Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.