CAPA / Deviation Specialist - Solid Dose/Tabletting - GMP
This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for a CAPA /Deviations Specialist to clear a current backlog of deviations & drive continuous improvements to the facility.
The role will involve:
- Conducting investigations to ensure deviations will satisfy QP and agree CAPAs accordingly
- Implementing necessary changes and process improvements
- Close out Deviations and agree CAPAs accordingly
- Implementing necessary changes and process improvements to ensure elimination/significant reduction in the frequency of similar deviations occurring
- Work Closely with Manufacturing Supervisors to drive continuous improvements
- Experience of working within an OSD/Tabletting GMP facility
- Experience with: Investigating & closing deviations, CAPA’s, change controls, OSD tabletting equipment (granulation, drying, compression, coating)
- Experience with Change Controls
Call me for further information on this project or apply directly through our website!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Data Integrity Lead – Dublin – 6-Month Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.