CAPEX Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
This is a great opportunity to handle multiple projects up to approx. £20 million in value.
- Planning, management, coordination, financial control and delivery to programme of engineering projects
- Establish project requirements, scope of work and major project milestones
- Project sizes £50,000 - £20 million in value
- Monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders, sponsors, and line management
- Organise testing, commissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment, assuring quality assurance, environmental, health and safety factors
- Manage staff including discipline engineers and contract engineers
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Strong GMP knowledge
- CAPEX project management experience
- Pharma/bio experience
- Good experience in chemical plants / electrical instrumentation/cleanroom builds
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! O ur biotech client with manufacturing facilities just
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Documentation Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new-build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Lab Analyst to join a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.