Capital Projects Manager
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Capital Project Manager!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Capital Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advise client executives on the strategic development of the site
- Directly manage the Capital Projects team
- Manage all aspects of the Capital Projects department and supporting the Head of Capital Projects
- Be accountable for all projects and strategic development planning
- Define, monitor and maintain project programmes through design, construction, commissioning, and validation phases to agreed completion targets
- Directly manage certain sensitive or large expenditure Capital Projects
- BSc or BEng in an engineering discipline – ideally within chemical, mechanical or electrical
- Over 4 years’ experience managing projects, people and budgets in a pharma environment
- Successful delivery of similar multi-million £ projects
- Experience of budgeting
- Prince2 or Project Management MSc
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A global pharmaceutical organisation based in the south east of England are currently looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer. Main Job Purpose • Provide process engineering
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.