Cell Culture Scientist
Cell Culture Scientist required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Responsibilities include design, execution and analysis of seed train, bioreactor and harvest experiments and their interpretation in regards to GMP manufacturing. The Upstream Scientist will participate in cross-functional teams and also work independently to meet high-visibility critical business objectives.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Problem solving of process related investigations,
- Preparation of study protocols and reports,
- Late stage process characterization,
- Support of product technical transfers,
- Evaluation of new process technologies through the use of scale-down models and in depth understanding of data from manufacturing
- As a Subject Matter Expert, the incumbent might also contribute to the preparation of regulatory filings
- A MSc. in Biological or Chemical Sciences/Engineering is preferred or BSc. with 2-6 years of industry and/or academic experience.
- Knowledge of cell biology, protein expression, protein structure and function and experience with cell culture or fermentation laboratory activities are required.
- Candidates must possess good organizational skills and strong attention to details, excellent experimental/troubleshooting aptitude, and be self-motivated.
- Critical qualities include a high degree of initiative, good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment while being able to prioritize.
- Due to the nature of cell culture projects, some weekend work is required.
If this is you please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Administrative Assistant
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a New Product Introduction
CSV Engineers are required to join a new build biotech facility, based in Meath. The validation engineer will be responsible for the completion of 21 CFR 11 assessments, creation/execution of IQ/OQ
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.