Change Control Coordinator
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Change Control Coordinator to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand and progress a change through the upfront business process Change Proposal Work Sheet (CPWS) and Value Chain Management Team (VCMT) process.
- Process Change Controls on in Trackwise and progress them from initiation through to concurrence (approval) ensuring compliance to the site & global change control process.
- Coordinating with the Project Engineers to manage the change control Work Stream from concurrence(approval) to closure.
- Must have experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in management of change controls, in a sterile manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Excellent report, standards, policy writing skills required
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
C&Q - Project Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Carlow - 12 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Project Controls Specialist – Contract – Pharmaceuticals - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking
Republic of Ireland
Project Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Projects - Leinster - 12 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.