CIP CQ Engineer (SME)
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next project?
I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a CIP CQ Engineer (SME Level). The CIP CQ Engineer will work closely with the area CQ lead to execute protocols for installation verification, start-up, functional testing and qualification activities.
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Engineering or Science and have 5 years’ experience commissioning CIP systems in Biopharma Industry.
The CIP CQ Engineer will be responsible for:
- Draft and expedite approval of their CQ protocols as necessary.
- Develop deep technical knowledge of their systems as required to complete commissioning and qualification of the system; including but not limited to Installation Verification, Start-up, Functional Testing, and Installation and Operational Qualification.
- Escalate execution issues that are not promptly resolved.
- Execute, summarize, and gain approval of their testing results.
- Knowledge of GMP’S, regulatory requirements, equipment commissioning and qualification
- Will manage and report on their workload and progress weekly to the area lead.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Documentation Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.