Civil Construction Supervisor
Are you experienced in Civil Construction Supervisor who has experience within biomass or Energy from Waste sectors?
If so, Quanta is supporting an international client in the industry and they are looking for a Civil Construction Supervisor to support them on a new build Energy from Waste project.
Overview of responsibilities:
- The Civils Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all civils activities including building and road works.
- On site supervision of subcontractors for the civil packages.
- Setting out works.
- Overseeing the execution concrete structures.
- Responsible for quality activities to ensure the project delivers.
- Civil Engineer qualified
- SMSTS OR SSSTS or similar supervisor card
- 5-10 years civils experience
- 2-3 years waste to energy or biomass
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Setting Out Civil Engineer - South England - Contract Are you experienced in setting out and have experience in the biomass or Energy from Waste sectors? If so, Quanta is supporting an
Permanent and Contract opportunities available. Our client is looking to secure their team of Shift Team Leaders for a range of global New Build Energy from Waste Facilities. We are looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.