Clean Utilities Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Clean Utilities Engineer to join their team at the beginning of a new greenfield facility project. Although the initial contract is 6 months, there is excellent scope to extend a further 12 – 18 months on completion.
This position offers the right person a great opportunity to play an integral part of a new state of the art $250m facility. This is the first facility in North America for our client, so it is essential to have the best team on board to deliver within budget and on time.
This role will be key to the project in supporting the utilities function. It is essential you have working knowledge and experience in automating utilities. As this is a bio-pharmaceutical facility, knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations are a must. Ideally you will also have experience with WFI systems including SIP and CIP.
- Previous experience in working on a start-up project within bio-pharmaceutical / pharmaceutical sectors
- Proven experience of delivering clean utilities of a project from design through to operation
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of FDA regulation
- Competent in automating utilities
- Ability to communicate across senior stakeholder level along with external EPCM’s and suppliers
- Competent to work without supervision
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.