Clean Utilities Specialist
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients are looking for a Clean Utilities Specialist to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Clean Utilities Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Clean Utilities Specialist, you will be responsible for generating qualification risk assessment matrix for qualification protocols and supporting documents.
- The Clean Utilities Specialist will be responsible for preparing and approving Utilities Validation SOP’s and Validation Test Equipment SOP’s.
- You will manage the Validation Test Equipment with support from site maintenance management team and do the qualification of Validation Test Equipment.
- As the Clean Utilities Specialist, you will develop, review and execute GMP critical utility Performance Qualification protocols and PQ reports for GMP Critical Systems.
- You will be responsible for ensuring documentation being leveraged for PQ testing from Project Commissioning phase/IQ/OQ are referenced as per associated qualification.
- As the Clean Utilities Specialist, you will be qualified to degree level in Engineering and have previous experience working in an Engineering CQV position with experience in Commissioning Qualification & Validation, ideally covering Clean Utilities Equipment Engineering.
- The Clean Utilities Specialist will have strong knowledge of Instrumentation/Calibration and Utilities Equipment such as HVAC, WFI, Clean Steam Gases, Refrigeration Systems.
- You will have a good working knowledge and experience with Validation Test Equipment/Systems and associated Maintenance/Calibration requirements of such systems.
- As the Clean Utilities Specialist, you will have experience with managing Vendors and Contractors supporting PQ activities.
If you feel you match these requirements and would like to join a fantastic company then please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Critical Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One
Engineering SME | 11-month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | global pharmaceutical client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.