Cleaning Validation Engineer
Our Dublin based partner is looking to Commission Drug Substance Facility, with the mission and ambition to manufacture breakthrough medicines from Ireland for patients around the world. You would be working in a Quality team assisting with Cleaning Validation activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as Quality Assurance approver for qualification/validation lifecycle documents.
- Serve as a quality assurance resource for assessing validation requirements, non-conformance, impact assessments, root cause analysis and implementation of CAPA found during CQV activities.
- Will serve as the Quality SME for all validation activities across the site including but not limited to Steam in Place(SIP), Cleaning Validation & CTU (Controlled temperature Unit) Performance qualification.
- Provide Quality Assurance Validation support for Steam In Place (SIP) of buffer and media preparation systems, upstream (bioreactors) and downstream equipment trains & Autoclave loads.
- Provide Quality Assurance Validation support for the Cleaning Validation Program. Cleaning (CIP) cycles/ for buffer and media preparation systems, upstream (bioreactors) and downstream equipment trains, parts washers and supporting process equipment.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
C&Q Project Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Dublin With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.