Cleaning Validation Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity has arisen to work via Quanta on the client’s side for a global Pharmaceutical organisation on a major expansion project based in the picturesque Munster region of Ireland.
You will be required on site for 5 days per week Monday – Friday working 45 hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Cleaning Validation role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing.
- Working closely with manufacturing to ensure the CIP/SIP and dirty holds are to the correct times and samples are taken.
- Experience in aseptic technique
- Experience in Gowning for IOS7/ISO8
- Generating and Executing Validation Protocols.
- Actively look for Continuous improvements
- Experience in Validation specifically cleaning validation
- Experience in assessment of cleaning issues during study runs,
- Experience in Deviation/Change control writing,
- An excellent understanding of how manufacturing/Cleaning Validation/Cleaning equipment works and load configuration for small parts loads
- Understanding of baseline studies for new equipment
- Generate/review/Approval of CV protocols,
- Generate Reports
- Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
- Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
- Follow all EHS/Safety SOP/Policies
If this is of interest, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Lab Validation Technician, New Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
LIMS/ Lab System Specialist - Contract - Northern Ireland LIMS Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.