Cleaning Validation Executor
Hours per week: 45
Location: County Limerick, Ireland (required on site, full time Monday - Friday)
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present, with global Players investing heavily in new facilities here.
An excellent long-term contract opportunity has arisen for hands on cleaning validation executor to join a state of the art Bio pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility.
We are looking for someone with experience of taking swabs and samples in a pharmaceutical production facility (samples to be taken from Vessels, Bioreactors etc.).
Expected Deliverables :
• Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing.
• Working closely with manufacturing to ensure the CIP/SIP and dirty holds are to the correct times and samples are taken.
• Shows focus & a consistence approach to the role and tasks.
• Excellent people skills
• Experience in aseptic technique
• Experience in Gowning for IOS7/ISO8
• Generating and Executing Validation Protocols.
• Actively look for Continuous improvements
• Experience in Validation specifically cleaning validation
• Experience in assessment of cleaning issues during study runs,
• Experienced Technical writer,
• Experience in Deviation/Change control writing,
• Capable of managing a large program, so project management skills would be necessary,
• An excellent understanding of how manufacturing/Cleaning Validation/Cleaning equipment works
• Understanding of baseline studies for new equipment
• Experienced in coverage testing and clean-into-service
• Generate/review/Approval of CV protocols,
• Generate Reports
• Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
• Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
• Liaise with numerous departments
• Ensure Training is maintained and current.
• Follow all EHS/Safety SOP/Policies
For more information on this position, Apply with your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
SIP / CIP Technical Writers required to join the QAV team at a Bio-Pharmaceutical Organsiation on the West Coast of Ireland. Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.