Cleaning Verification Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you?
Cleaning verification engineer required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 6 month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunities to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced site. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this cleaning verification role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing all aspects of cleaning verification sampling, such as:
- Rinse sampling
- Sample preparation
- LIMS administration
- Submission to QC for analysis
- Correlation of QC results with cleaning change over protocols/ cleaning logbooks.
- Assisting in Cleaning Validation swab activities, as deemed necessary.
- Supporting product changeover activities.
- Closeout of legacy CIP sampling forms.
- Assisting with LOTO (lockout/ Tagout) activities where possible.
- The candidate should hold a minimum of a BS qualification (Degree) in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline.
- The ideal candidate would have Validation, Manufacturing or Quality control CIP experience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A long term contract has arisen within a new build state of the art biologics facility and we are seeking an experienced Materials Specialist. Joining a vibrant team, this multi-product Cell culture
Equipment Engineer – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Engineering SME | 11-month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | global pharmaceutical client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.