This vacancy has now expired
- To Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase
- To ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor
- Ensure and follow up on NCR’s are being issued by contractor if RAMS are not followed
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality
- Communicate with OIM’s during any stage of the installation phase adhering to the client’s standards for maintaining high level of quality
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- OGUK Medical certificate including Chester Step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet
- Good written and verbal English
- OPITO (or similar) Level 3 rigging certificate of competence
Minimum Operational Experience
- Marine/Offshore operational experience at supervisory level
- Minimum 5 year of relevant work experience of offshore rigging and subsea cable pull-in operation on offshore structures (Transition Piece)
- Must have extensive experience of array and export cable handling on offshore structures (Transition Piece)
- Extensive IMCA diving operation experience at supervisory level
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with subsea diving operations handling subsea cables
- Experience in offshore transfers in accordance to GWO requirements.
Highly desirable Experience
- Qualified and experienced Subsea cable pull-in supervisory
- Qualified and experienced diving supervisory
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Calling all Structural Engineers with Offshore Wind experience who are seeking opportunities with leading organisations based in Denmark with the opportunity to work on projects on a global scale.
Are you a Senior Contracts and Claims Manger looking to take on a new challenge? If so, look no further! We are currently working with a global heavy lift and renewables business who specialise in
Lincolnshire ( South Humberside)
Quanta are searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a Lead Site Technician on one of the world's largest offshore wind farm. Tasks Include: -Responsible for the Site Technicians.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.