- To Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase
- To ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor
- Ensure and follow up on NCR’s are being issued by contractor if RAMS are not followed
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality
- Communicate with OIM’s during any stage of the installation phase adhering to the client’s standards for maintaining high level of quality
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- OGUK Medical certificate including Chester Step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet
- Good written and verbal English
- OPITO (or similar) Level 3 rigging certificate of competence
Minimum Operational Experience
- Marine/Offshore operational experience at supervisory level
- Minimum 5 year of relevant work experience of offshore rigging and subsea cable pull-in operation on offshore structures (Transition Piece)
- Must have extensive experience of array and export cable handling on offshore structures (Transition Piece)
- Extensive IMCA diving operation experience at supervisory level
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with subsea diving operations handling subsea cables
- Experience in offshore transfers in accordance to GWO requirements.
Highly desirable Experience
- Qualified and experienced Subsea cable pull-in supervisory
- Qualified and experienced diving supervisory
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for 2 Consultant to work as Cable Termination and testing Client Representatives for one of our leading renewable energy clients for one of their offshore wind farm projects to be based
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
North West England
Are you a Client Representative? and will be available for a new 5 contract role with the possibility to extend further thereafter, from the 28 th October 2019, if yes, we would like to hear from
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.