This vacancy has now expired
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor
- Ensure and follow up on NCR’s being issued by a contractor if RAMS are not followed
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality
- Act, behave and lead by example according to the client's values
- Communicate with OIM’s during any stage of the installation phase to the client's standards for maintaining a high level of quality
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- OGUK Medical certificate including Chester step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet)
- Good written and verbal English
- OPITO (or similar) Level 3 rigging certificate of competence
Marine/Offshore operational experience at supervisory level
- Relevant work experience of offshore rigging and subsea cable pull-in operation on offshore structures (Transition Piece or similar)
- Must have extensive experience of subsea cable handling
- Extensive IMCA diving operation experience at supervisory level
- Relevant work experience with subsea diving operations handling subsea cables
- Experience in offshore transfers in accordance with GWO requirements
- Qualified and experienced Subsea cable pull-in supervisory
- Qualified and experienced diving supervisory
- Having experience from offshore projects as Client rep to ensure compliance with employer quality management
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team or apply directly through our website.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
New Build biologics facility have a contract requirement for an experienced Laboratory Equipment CQV Engineer to work on the qualification of the analytical equipment qualification. Working
New Build biologics facility have a contract requirement for an experienced CSV Analyst to assist with the computer system validation of the new Laboratory (analytical) equipment & system
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with many Global Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations investing heavily in new facilities here. We have an excellent 12
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.