Clinical Data Analyst
Our global Pharmaceutical client has appointed Quanta to work alongside them to find an experienced Clinical Data Analyst to be home-based for the duration of this new and exciting project.
Working within a superb team of like-minded professionals, we are now focusing our attention on finding this superb candidate.
In this role candidates will be responsible for different Sales Force Lightning initiatives on EMA level.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To support and handle all sales analysts requests related to SalesForce Lightning. Being the first point of contact to Sales Analyst requests.
- Ability to update Event Record Types directly in the system (picklist values, fields hiding/unhiding in SF Lightning)
- Provide testing of new enhancements in the SF Lightning, support Sales Analysts in this task.
- Support different SFE department initiatives related to SF Lightning (Segmentation of customers, sales planning etc.)
- Consolidate and analyze data from SF Lightning through Reports
- Provide ideas and initiatives, how to improve the SF Lightning system and make it user friendly.
Candidate should be well self-organized, have good communication skills both written and verbal, has a broad experience in IT and analysis in the past, experience in regional position as a plus.
- High education (Technical education is preferred: Mathematic, engineer, IT)
- Good knowledge of English (Upper intermediate or Advance as minimum)
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clear explain their thoughts.
- Advance Excel user.
- Sales Force Administrator certificate (From SF.com)
- Experience in Sales Force both Lightning and Classic at level of Sales Analyst.
- Experience in sales analyst role in the past
- SUMMIT certificate would be a plus
If this is of interest to you, please do get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
IT Security consultant with penetration testing experience is needed for a contract role in Swindon, Wiltshire starting November 2020 and running until March 2021 with extension possibility. Single
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.