Clinical Project Manager
Our Global client based in Paris is now looking for two Clinical Project Managers to join their busy hub of other PM's on a permanent basis.
Our client's offices are located in the city centre, providing excellent travel connections along with superb eateries, making this a perfect opportunity for European candidates to indulge in the Parisian culture.
Candidates wishing to apply will be involved in a Phase III study and will be as follows:
- Planning Clinical development programme's and drafting protocols, amendments and study reports;
- Design, implement and coordinate clinical studies with the support of the clinical operations, PVG, Biometrics and Medical Writing teams.
- Drafting regulatory dossiers.
Qualifications needed to succeed in this position are:
- Life Sciences degree
- Clinical Project Management experience in either Pharmaceutical, CRO or Lab
- International development experience.
- Experience in writing study protocols.
We are offering a very attractive salary and benefits package.
If this is of interest, please do get in touch
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Regulatory Medical Writer - Permanent - Full Time Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Regulatory Medical Writer seeking a new and exciting opportunity, if so read on. Our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.