Clinical Trial Manager
Calling out to all my Clinical Trial Managers! Are you striving for a new and exciting project to get your teeth into? Are you needing that extra zing in your work-life, if so please do read on.
Quanta are now engaged with one our super Biotech's who have requested our services in order to help them find a highly suitable Clinical Trail Manager.
Candidates wishing to apply will oversee the quality and scientific integrity of clinical operations for studies at a global level.
Further duties will include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely and on budget execution of clinical trial deliverables
- Lead the Clinical Study Team to drive effective decision making
- Plan and manage the reporting of clinical studies conducted by Global Development through oversight of cross-functional study activities, identification and resolution of issues, and communication of study timelines/deliverables
- Ensure implementation and conduct of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Management of study budget and timelines
- Management of vendors to the required standards
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Doctorate degree OR
- Master’s degree and 3 years of clinical experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of clinical experience OR
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of clinical experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of clinical experience
This is a superb new project which is just waiting to be filled and if this is of interest, please do get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Pharmacovgilance Specialist Manager - Berkshire Are you interested in working within a team of enthusiastic and professional PV experts? If so, we are searching for a PV Specialist Manager to
SDEA Consultant - Buckinghamshire - 6-12 month contract This new and exciting contract based in the lovely county of Buckinghamshire is now searching with the niche Drug Safety Team for an
Clinical Trial Monitor, 12 Month Contract, Leeds Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.