Cloud Security consultant
- Provide security architecture consulting and advisory support
- Design, implement and manage secured cloud based solutions for the client and its partners
- Provide architecture and security assessment for cloud based infrastructure and solutions
- Assess requirements and identify technical alignment between needs and analytical solution
- Work with other functional teams to implement scalable and maintainable cloud-based solutions
- Provide end to end architecture, design and engineering plan based on the requirements
- A minimum three years of experience with security assessment and architecture review of cloud based systems and services in AWS and/or Azure cloud hosting.
- Strong understanding of cloud federation and modern application integration
- Experience architecting Cloud solutions which span storage, security, networking and compute capabilities
- Knowledge and experience with attack simulation, vulnerability management and application testing
- Strong background in Networking, Identity and access management
- Strong knowledge of various security operational services and tools like firewalls, IPS, WAF, SIEM, Content filtering, application whitelisting,
- Scripting experience using various tool sets
- Certifications such as Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, CCNA Cloud, CCSP, AWS Solutions Architect (one of these is needed)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long term contract opportunity for a Network Technician to join an international team supporting our client's shared services network operations and managed external networks, resolving network
New long term contract for a Windows Systems Administrator with a global company. You can onboard remotely and work from home for the next 6 months or maybe longer but eventually we are wanting
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.