Cloud Security Lead
The role is part of a growing infrastructure department and needs someone with proven experience in AWS cloud environments who is security orientated and looking for a new challenge with an international organisation. You’ll join a multifunctional department and work closely with other Cloud Team Leads to improve the Public Cloud standards and governance within the department and client as a whole.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and solving Public Cloud related security incidents
- Security governance of the Public Cloud
- Working with internal security teams and 3rd party providers to resolve security related issues
- Responding to issues generated by Public Cloud security monitoring solutions
- Reviewing security logs to identify and resolve ongoing issues
- Continuous improvement of Standard Operating Procedures and security documentation
- Assisting other Cloud Team Leads with various items including optimising Public Cloud security and bringing new services into production
For this Security role we’re after someone with:
- At least 2 years actively working as a Public Cloud engineer, implementing and configuring AWS Cloud environments
- Extensive experience using AWS services (IaaS and PaaS)
- AWS Certified Security certification
- AWS Solution Architect certification
- Extensive experience of large scale infrastructure operations
- Extensive experience understanding and implementing of AWS IAM roles, policies, security groups, NACL’s, KMS encryption etc.
- Extensive experience using data-in-transit / certificate management, data-at-rest (KMS) and key management
- Extensive experience of AWS VPC’s, ELB’s, NLB’s, S3, EC2,
- Extensive experience using SEIM and audit logging (CloudTrail and Config)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation, Lambda, SSM, CLI, Accounts and Landing Zone
- Working knowledge of other Public Cloud providers e.g. Azure, Google
- Willingness to travel in the EU.
This is a competitive process and the client will review profiles and shortlist candidates for interview in the next week or so. There will be a rapid 3 stage interview process and then the selected candidate will onboard soon after. They will join a great business and work from a brilliant, modern office that includes onsite gym, canteen and additional facilities. There’s a good benefits package to supplement the base pay as well. Contact Quanta as soon as possible to show interest.
South West England
Quanta are seeking Senior candidates from an Electrical Engineering background who hold Chartership to work for a fast-growing Consultancy who offer a competitive package including salary and quarterl
One of the leading suppliers to the life science industry is looking to add an experienced Validation professional to their expanding team. If you’re a Validation Specialist with extensive experienc
Would you like to work for one of the globe’s leading pharmaceutical organisations? Well look no further as this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! A Site Leader for Pharma & Process T
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.