Cluster Engagement Manager Commercial
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new contract as a Cluster Engagement Manager?
This new position will be reporting into the Lead Cluster and can be based at several locations within the Southeast.
We are looking for excellent communicators and we are offering 6-month project opportunities for high calibre Procurement professionals.
Our client has more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with approximately 127,000 employees.
This assignment is to support the team in a short-term capacity taking on a position as Cluster Engagement Manager for the Northern Europe Cluster of countries (UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland & Finland) and across our enterprises.
You will be part of a small procurement team in support of approximately $400 million in spend in Marketing & Sales categories and Business Services for our clients' Companies. The role will support the Cluster Engagement Lead and the other Cluster Team Managers.
The successful individual will:
- Provide strong collaboration with business stakeholders, suppliers and the procurement community. support the development of Marketing category strategies in close collaboration with the Global and Regional Category team.
- Lead and direct the implementation of category initiatives to support the Business teams in the different sectors such as Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices as well as across sector initiatives within Johnson & Johnson’s operating companies.
- Deliver end to end Procurement sourcing cycle events for a range of Marketing categories.
- Provide supplier relationship management in key relationships within categories
We are looking for candidates with the following expertise:
- Broad experience in Commercial Category Management in Marketing and Sales (Media & Agencies, Professional Education, Sales & Distributions, Marketing Operations or Market Research)
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management)
- Able to make an impact on delivery in short lead times
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives;
- Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues;
- Ability to show strategic thinking;
- Strong level of credibility with internal customers, and with the supplier community;
We are offering a highly competitive daily rate for this superb new opportunity.
If this is of interest, please do get in touch
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
South West England
CQV Engineer - Contract - Wiltshire CQV Engineer required to join an exciting project with a global CMO in the South West, UK. Role is to support the CQV Lead, taking on the responsibility when
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.