Collaboration System Administrator
Excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Collaboration Systems Administrator to join a multinational organisation in Valencia, Spain! Focus on SharePoint and Office 365.
It is an English-speaking role and will be worked remotely until early 2021 due to COVID. Eventually it will be on site at the Valencia office. Single stage MS Teams interviews will take place as soon as possible.
The consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist on designing solutions with on premise SharePoint and Office 365
- Assist on designing solutions with SharePoint Hybrid
- Manage standard administration activities for SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for
- business and Teams
- Remediate issues after Microsoft upgrades to SharePoint Online are performed
- Perform improvements against the on premise and online setup
- Development and implementation of legacy retirement plans for legacy systems and add-ins
- interfacing with SharePoint Online
- Deployment of SharePoint Cumulative Updates and Services Packs
- Monitoring - configuration; follow-up on alerts
- Management of access for users to SharePoint services
- Backup – configuration; monitoring; new requests; restore
- Incident analysis and troubleshooting including troubleshooting with vendors
- Develop PowerShell scripts for managing and automating the services
- Sound knowledge of administering on premise SharePoint environments and in O365
- Sound knowledge of administering SQL Server
- Sound knowledge in Cloud Technology especially in O365 and Azure
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including
- some weekends and evenings.
- Microsoft Certified on SharePoint 2013/2016
- Microsoft Certified on O365 and/or Azure
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
New Active Directory role available, long term contract potential, working remotely to start then onsite in Valencia, Spain in 2021 (TBC) as part of a multinational group of technical professionals.
Enterprise Backup Administrator - Contract - Valencia Backup Administrator is required for a long term contract role in Valencia, Spain (but with initial remote work available due to COVID). This
Information Security Consultant - Contract - Valencia Cybersecurity and Governance role is now available with our international client based in Valencia, Spain. Target start date is November 2020
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.