Commercial & Legal Manager
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd is a successful international recruitment consultancy, established in 1992. Quanta provide specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment services to clients within very specific industry sectors across the EMEA, Americas and APAC regions. We employ +70 staff and have 3 offices:
- Headquarters based in Berkhamsted, UK
- Dublin, Ireland
- Boston, USA
The Commercial & Legal Manager is an integral role within the business, leading the Contracts & Compliance team in delivering best in class service and holding responsibility for managing all Client and Contract Agreements working through Quanta, ensuring they are legally compliant and commercially viable.
The Commercial & Legal Manager reports directly to the Operations Director, interaction with the Management, Sales and Finance teams will occur regularly, interfacing with all areas to ensure that all deliverables for the Contract and Compliance team are achieved. Enthusiasm to deliver a service based on quality and the ability to understand a wide range of contract employment solutions and complex compliance scenarios are prerequisite for this role.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Line management responsibility of team of 3 individuals currently.Responsible for providing transparency on the Company’s risk profile and mitigation advice.
- Act as escalation point of contact for compliance enquiries.
- Managing the compliance audit processes plus implementing new compliance processes where applicable.
- Annual audit of Client Framework Agreements and Contractors contracts.
- Responsibility for compliance with an understanding of contractor legislation, including but not limited to AWR, IR35, CIS and Opt Out Regulations.
- Management of the compliance Supply Chain, including maintaining relationships with partners and conducting Supplier reviews.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working within a contractor recruitment business (or recruitment legal services) and have excellent attention to detail.
- Team management experience, having led a team within a similar business area.
- Exposure to international contract recruitment.
- Knowledge of legislation impacting the recruitment sector such as AWR, GDPR, IR35, CIS, Off payroll in the private sector.
- In depth experience of managing contractor compliance and administration.
- Excellent communication skills with contractors, clients and work colleagues.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our consistent growth we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team. For more information apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Contracts Executive Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd is a successful international recruitment consultancy, established in 1992. Quanta provide specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.