Commercial Finance Manager
- Prepare and analyze accurate detailed monthly and variance reports
- Provide cash flow and liquidity forecasting for remaining budgetary control and prepare Funding / Shortfall Statements
- Support the budget / annual 3 year rolling budget planning / forecast update, ensuring the costs on the projects are accurately forecasted
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis and financial modeling exercises
- Senior Facilities Agreement Management handling General Notes, Budgeting
- Support the teams for Risk Assessments
- Coordinate monthly invoices
- Financial modelling skills coupled with good conceptual, analytical thinking skills and attention to details
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, acting comfortably in a cultural environment with a sense for diversity and inclusion
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish speaker. German, Danish or other language skills would be an advantage.
- Strong SAP experience and knowledge.
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance
Languages: Swedish speaking ideal
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking to work for a renewable operator with a 10-year future project pipeline? Our client, an international leading diversified renewable energy operator, with project locations
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.