Commissioning Site Director (Process)
Look no further! We are currently looking for a Commissioning Site Director to prepare upcoming EPC commissioning activities in line with the client’s schedule. Candidates must be authoritative and skilled in process engineering / project management.
- Prepare main EPC-overall commissioning site organisation
- Regular checks and claiming of missing commissioning documents to be delivered by sub-contractors (commissioning programs, time schedule, organization diagram, etc.)
- Regular requests & pushing of authorities and/or network supplier to achieve operation & commissioning permits (Gas, power, water, District heating) in due time
- Organising regular meetings together with client, owner´s engineer, sub-contractors and others in order to ensure an effective commissioning start-up
- Reporting after each internal & external site meeting and sharing information with the management team.
- Responsibility for site HSE during commissioning
- Bachelor/Master degree in process engineering or 10 years’ experience within process engineering, in particular Energy from Waste.
- All candidates must have previous Energy from Waste experience other disciplines will not be considered.
- Must be fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Good / very good skills in MS-Office mandatory
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quanta are currently looking for a Senior Supervisor Engineer for a new build energy from waste project in Belgium. You must have a at least 3 years’ experience in the waste-to-energy sector
Bristol ( P O Boxes)
Quanta’s client is a global player in the energy sector, resolutely committed to the energy transition and expert in 3 business lines: electricity, natural gas, and energy services. Our client
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.