One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leads walkdowns frequently, ensuring that areas are always audit ready.
- Supports the Vaccine IPT compliance plan and generation of quality metrics.
- Complete review and approval of IPT documentation.
- Participates in Quality Risk Management
- Review Deviation Trends and identify effective CAPA’s
- At least three years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Hands-on knowledge with quality systems.
- Experience with both internal and external audits.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Analytical Specialist – HPLC – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Analytical Specialist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.