One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports the Vaccine IPT compliance plan and generation of quality metrics; providing compliance guidance to operating procedures.
- Complete review and approval of IPT documentation
- Leads GEMBA walkdowns frequently, ensuring that areas are always audit ready.
- Participates in the overall CAPA effectiveness programme and continued improvement on root cause analysis and follow-up CAPA.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in compliance (GMP, Engineering, Technical)
- High level of skill in Technical Report writing
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the
Analytical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Analytical Specialist to join their team close
EHS - Health and Safety - Global Phamaceutical Company - 6 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team close to the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.