Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide Quality and cGMP input and oversight for GMP readiness activities
- Review and approval of pre executed and post executed protocols
- Review of technical support documentation
- Review of functional area documentation (SOPs, Work Instructions, technical reports and protocols)
- Degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology, Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry experience in Quality/ Compliance related role
- Experience in startup facilities a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Opportunity to work for a global Biotechnology organisation in Dublin! We are looking for someone from a Business Administration / Business Studies background to join the Quality department of an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.