Computer System Validation Lead
This vacancy has now expired
The CSV Lead will play a key role in the successful delivery of this 220 million expansion and fit-out project. The project is currently in the design phase, so it is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for early involvement in creation of a site and setting up the IT part of the business for successful delivery of products to support a growing franchise.
Overview of Requirements / Job Specification:
- Someone with great familiarity with Automation Qualification, GMP requirements, SDLC
- Review and approval of Supplier provided test documentation for regulatory control as well as S88 Batch documentation deliverables
- Support for management of Software FAT execution
- Review and guidance of Qualification documentation for packaged automation equipment (e.g. Centrifuges, Utility packages)
- Development of high level automation SDLC deliverables such as Quality Assurance Plans and Quality Assurance Summary Reports
- Regular communication with site quality representatives to plan automation qualification strategy and deliverables
- Support for multiple automation projects
- Automation IQ/OQ/PQ support
- German Speaking
- Familiarity with Siemens PCS7 DCS and Siemens S7 PLCs and Siemens HMIs.
- Familiarity with IT Shop floor infrastructure
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the country. An exciting opportunity
Fancy a change from busy city life? Why not consider working for a global Biotechnology organisation in the picturesque Munster region of Ireland! An international airport just 30 minutes from
Republic of Ireland
A global biotech company requires a CSV Engineer to join a new project in central Ireland. The CSV engineer will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.