As config manager you will:
- Perform modelling and integration, execution of controls and regular housekeeping of the Configuration Management System data
- Evaluate performance metrics
- Develop and update configuration management related documentation, including policies, processes and procedures, attend service review and other meetings
- Configure discovery platforms
- Setup best practices for development and documentation for automation project, and design and develop automation for end-to-end processes
- Produce reports and Management information
- Perform other duties as required
You will have:
- Configuration Management experience within an IT environment
- Extensive knowledge in software development best practices
- Extensive experience in automating end-to-end processes
- Ansible, Python, json, yaml and Jinja development knowledge
- Experience creating reports using PowerBI
- Knowledge in other automation tools (Puppet, Terraform, Chef, etc.)
- Knowledge in other discovery tools (BMC Discovery, …)
- Ability and interest in living and working in Valencia when the time comes.
Contact Quanta for more info and to apply.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
An Azure Cloud Engineer is required by an international organisation in Valencia, Spain. This is a long term contract until the end of 2021 with a single-stage skype interview taking place asap. The
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.