Languages: German and English
Responsible for ground up development and construction of data centre products including ground works, civil engineering and M&E. The project manager will focus on all stages of a project, with an emphasis on speed to market of all future inventory, quick project delivery, and cost effectiveness. This role will be the primary point of contact and communication for construction activities, acting as a leader to the general contractor/design team, and the primary liaison between the construction/design teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead project Construction support; method statements, structures, tools, budgets and schedules
- Ensure adherence to company practices, processes and policies
- Develop and manage the assigned construction team to be efficient and effective
- Assist in developing plans to mitigate the risk and manage optimization
- Assist in developing claims/change management
- Ensure timely preparation of regular project and corporate reports
- Ensure construction data is integrated with other project systems
- Build and maintain partnerships with architects, engineers, contractors, trade partners, equipment vendors, local municipalities, etc.
- Develop creative solutions and innovations to help streamline processes
- BSc degree or high in relevant subject
- Able to lead a team of people and influence others that are no direct reports.
- Proven knowledge of construction and commissioning processes
- Ability to facilitate small and large teams to alignment for results.
- Knowledge of EPC work-flow and processes
If this role is of interest to you then please apply!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Controls Manager - Deutschland Wir arbeiten derzeit mit einem großen Unternehmen für den Bau kritischer Anlagen zusammen, das einen Projektsteuerungsmanager sucht, um den Bau eines neuen
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.