This vacancy has now expired
The CM is responsible for the entire construction site, beginning with the access roads and crane hardstand construction through cable laying and substation works, deep foundation and foundation construction and tower and turbine installation up to the acceptance of the wind farm.
- Implements construction management and coordinates the construction site in collaboration with the construction team according to relevant processes.
- Technical leadership of participants in the area of construction, including construction of electrical infrastructure (building/excavation part) and assistance in conflict resolution jointly with other managers.
- Lives proactive risk awareness, anticipates issues and, if necessary, actively takes counter measures to secure time schedules, quality requirements and project budget; informs relevant managers on countermeasures.
- Coordinates and controls internal and external construction site participants, such as site coordinator, installation teams, quality inspection, installation works, site-logistics coordinator in alignment with general project manager and site verification installation works.
- Contact person for authorities, internal audits and external certified experts for any site related items.
- Takes over the responsibility for logistics on the construction site, if no Logistics Coordinator is present on-site.
- Is responsible for checking, if finished works meet the contractual scope of supply.
- 3 -5 years’ experience working in a similar role on onshore wind farms
- Fluent in English
- Civils/Engineering degree
- Driving License
- Fluent in Swedish or other Nordic languages
- Experience working on Swedish wind farms or Nordic wind farms
Work pattern: Full time, 40 hours per week (flexible working possible on Swedish ‘Trust Time’ Scheme)
Get in touch to find out more or to apply!
One of the world's leading wind energy companies is looking for a senior level project manager/director to support the Regional Head of Project Management. This position will give you the chance to
Are you looking to expand your knowledge, experience and develop your career within the onshore wind industry? Look no further! We are searching for a passionate and driven construction manager to
Quanta are looking for Onshore Wind Asset Managers to support one of our clients in their London office with the management of a portfolio of onshore wind assets. Are you happy to be based in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.