This vacancy has now expired
Data Centre experience will be necessary for the role and the selected candidate will be subject to securing security clearance (background check)
- Demonstrate budgetary and programme control over complex projects
- Quality: Ensuring site project works including internal and contractor works meet design specifications and are carried out according to quality management procedures
- Sets up and manages support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Produces consolidated reporting to the Construction Manager / Construction Director, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Stakeholder management across all parties (Interface with Clients, Architects, Designers and Contractors) to ensure a high performing project management team and supply chain that delivers the Construction projects to agreed budgets and programmes.
- Identification and notification of technical and commercial risks associated with site works
- Safety: Ensuring site project work is carried out according to safety policy and procedures.
- An ambassador, with a focus on the design and building of their critical facility offerings
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Data Centre Construction – Norway + other European locations – Contract – Initial 6 Months Are you looking for something exciting? The opportunity to be part of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.