Construction Safety Engineer
When it comes to the development and production of veterinary vaccines, our pharmaceutical client has the largest centre in the industry worldwide and is a Centre of Excellence; employing more than 1000 people. They are looking to add to their team and require a Construction Safety Engineer.
This a fantastic opportunity to be involved with the critical investment projects both on-site and remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Construction Safety Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead the implementation of the GES construction safety strategy into the projects, in particular the Behavior Bases Safety programs like Hearts and Minds / Safe by Choice;
- Review of the construction and C&Q HSE-plans;
- Review of the work permits and SPA’s / JSA’s / TRA’s;
- Support/advise the GES project manager during all phases of the project in relation to the safety performance (leading and lagging indicators);
- Coach/support the EPCM safety professional with the GES practices and procedures;
- Coach/support the contractors with the GES practices and procedures;
- Roll out / implement the safety incentive plan;
- Participate in the EHSE checklist review;
- Participate in the constructability review;
- Track safety statistics and start up improvement plan if needed;
- Establish relationship with client and local GSE team and get familiar with the local (safety) procedures;
- Lead and/or support incident investigations.
Desirable Experience the Construction Safety Engineer role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field of education;
- At least five years of experience in a comparable environment;
- Proven construction safety management excellence, demonstrated over multiple assignments;
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing facilities and plant operations are highly desirable;
- SME in respect to safety;
- Familiar with MS Office;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
If this sounds like something that could be of an interest to you or to somebody in your network, get in touch now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is currently expanding their Engineering team. They are looking for a Project Manager to manage the utilities department. Located
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.