Contract & Procurement Manager
- They are responsible for tendering the main offshore wind farms in close collaboration with the project team.
- They lead and coordinate the tendering and negotiation process in close coordination with the technical package managers and the lawyers involved.
- In addition, you handle the processing of claims and supplements.
- They support and supervise the package managers within the individual project phases in contractual questions.
- You have a degree in business administration and a very good legal and technical understanding.
- They are experienced in contract and claim management of demanding construction, ideally offshore projects and have relevant experience with complex technical agreements.
- You have very good command of spoken and written English.
- They identify with renewable energy to a high degree.
- Experience with FIDIC contracts
- an attractive workplace in Bremen's Überseestadt, located directly on the River Weser
- a subsidized company pension plan, capital gains, corporate fitness, and impressive employee events
- a collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- a long-term career perspective in a company on course for growth
Frankfurt ( Oder)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Head to join a progressive and developmental Pharmaceutical organisation near Frankfurt, Germany. The Site Head's duties will include: Heading up the
Quanta are looking for Onshore Wind Asset Managers to support one of our clients in their London office with the management of a portfolio of onshore wind assets. Are you happy to be based in
This position gives you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading companies within the wind industry. After 30 years success in the wind industry, subsidiaries in over 25 countries
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.