Contract & Procurement Manager
€80000 - €85000 per annum, Benefits: Package
Date Posted17 Jan 2020
This vacancy has now expired
Contract or Procurement Manager? Looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team in a friendly and forward-thinking company with a key focus of becoming one of the leaders of Renewable Energy.
- They are responsible for tendering the main offshore wind farms in close collaboration with the project team.
- They lead and coordinate the tendering and negotiation process in close coordination with the technical package managers and the lawyers involved.
- In addition, you handle the processing of claims and supplements.
- They support and supervise the package managers within the individual project phases in contractual questions.
- You have a degree in business administration and a very good legal and technical understanding.
- They are experienced in contract and claim management of demanding construction, ideally offshore projects and have relevant experience with complex technical agreements.
- You have very good command of spoken and written English.
- They identify with renewable energy to a high degree.
- Experience with FIDIC contracts
- an attractive workplace in Bremen's Überseestadt, located directly on the River Weser
- a subsidized company pension plan, capital gains, corporate fitness, and impressive employee events
- a collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- a long-term career perspective in a company on course for growth
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.