Contract & Procurement Manager
- They are responsible for tendering the main offshore wind farms in close collaboration with the project team.
- They lead and coordinate the tendering and negotiation process in close coordination with the technical package managers and the lawyers involved.
- In addition, you handle the processing of claims and supplements.
- They support and supervise the package managers within the individual project phases in contractual questions.
- You have a degree in business administration and a very good legal and technical understanding.
- They are experienced in contract and claim management of demanding construction, ideally offshore projects and have relevant experience with complex technical agreements.
- You have very good command of spoken and written English.
- They identify with renewable energy to a high degree.
- Experience with FIDIC contracts
- an attractive workplace in Bremen's Überseestadt, located directly on the River Weser
- a subsidized company pension plan, capital gains, corporate fitness, and impressive employee events
- a collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- a long-term career perspective in a company on course for growth
Offshore Transport & Installation Manager? Looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team
Frankfurt am Main
Our Global Pharmaceutical client based in Frankfurt is now looking for an experienced Associate Director, Safety Physician to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Global Head of
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations, is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They have
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.