Do you want to work with a world leader in offshore wind? This opportunity is currently available to Contract Managers with EPCi Contract experience. Our client are a leader in the offshore wind industry owning and developing projects across all major and emerging offshore wind markets.
They are a long-standing market leader in the industry who have built an enviable track record of delivering green energy projects offshore. Now they are currently seeking a Contract Manager with EPCi experience for early phase work on an exciting new project based out of Copenhagen.
As part of the Contract Management team, you will play a key role in the early phase project works and therefore must have prior experience in this field. The role is available across Monday – Friday based on 40 hours per week, remote working a few days per week possible.
- Contract start-up / strategy for Offshore Array Cable Installation, Cable Protection (supply and Install), WTG and Foundation Installation & Array Cable Sourcing and Termination
- Enable the EPCi Contract for the above scopes – this is a key area in which you must have experience and be able to provide examples
- Ability to define the contract outline based on FDIC 2017
- Outline and Define scope of contractor work
- Define the mechanisms that will govern the contract. Including milestones
- Development of the projects Sourcing Strategy
Candidates must possess:
- A strong track record in Offshore Wind Contract strategy/management
- Extensive EPCi contract experience – including pre-execution
If this sounds of interest then please apply ASAP, deadline for consideration is 30th December 2020.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Jackets and Monopile Structural Integrity - Denmark - 12 Months. Environmental investigations into the the corrosion activity for offshore wind monopiles and jacket foundations. Working
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.