Our Pharmaceutical client, an innovative organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently in a period of exciting growth. For their latest project, they are seeking the expertise of a Contracts Manager.
This role will require the successful candidate to be on site 3 days per week to begin with, rising with the requirements of the project.
- Inception and feasibility
- Tenders (Mechanical, Electrical, Piping, Equipment)
- Advise on tendering and contractual arrangements
- Advise on insurance responsibilities and warranties
- Review preliminary enquiries, tender documentation, tender processes, tender reports, and contract documentation
- Check tender submissions for accuracy, level of pricing, pricing policy etc.
- Advise on submission of programme of work and method statement
- Agree standard terms, RFQ requirements, pricing structures etc.
- Collate tender documents including; equipment specifications, data sheets, general specifications, drawings, supplier compliance matrix, drawing and data requirements, spare parts, maintenance, specialist tools, delivery schedules, payment schedules, shipping, etc.
- Issue RFQ documents
- Contract administration
- Interface with Procurement teams
- 5+ years in a contracts manager / related role
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical / related industry project
- Strong organisational / management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Production Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Production Technician to join their team
Calibration Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Calibration Technician to join their team
Accounts Specialist– Contract – Hertfordshire– Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is searching looking for an Accounts Specialist to join their team on
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.