With the added option of working remotely, candidates will be involved in supporting in the creation and maintenance of Clinical Trial Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and negotiation guidelines.
Other duties will include the following:
- Negotiation of customized and complex templates.
- Expedite contract negotiation and execution by acting as resource for first line negotiators to streamline requests to law department and avoid duplication of efforts among negotiators.
- Act as a point of contact with legal department to resolve complex legal issues while ensuring compliance with company process and strategy and subsequently disseminating information to negotiators.
- Bachelors or Equivalent Juris Doctor degree
- Masters of Laws (LLM) degree, paralegal degree, or local eqivalent
- Required Years of Related Experience: 3 to 5 years
If you feel this superb new home-based contract is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in the leafy surroundings in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to join their team on a contractual basis on 12 months
Enjoy the summer, avoid Brexit, soak up the sun in Italy and take on a newly released 2nd tier technical support opportunity position in Brindisi (the heel of the boot!). This is an English-speaking
Global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products is looking for QC Specialist. Purpose of Role We are looking for an e
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.