Controls and Instrumentation Engineer
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading consultancy that allows you to work with some of the leading pharmaceutical organisations?
Our client is working with a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire and currently responsible for the care and maintenance of all specialist and general lab instrumentation on site. They are looking to add a Controls and Instrumentation to their newly establish Systems Division.
You will be responsible for the development, installation, management and maintenance of equipment which is going to be used to monitors systems plant equipment and processes. You will support the development and delivery of the site control system management strategy and support the writing of procedures, as this is a new state of the art site.
You will have the following experience/qualifications:
- HND/HNC within a relevant engineering discipline
- Relevant experience within a regulated environment
- Working knowledge of PLC and building controllers (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Tridium-Jace, Carel, Schneider Modicon)
- Working knowledge of calibration principles
- Knowledge of computerised systems lifecycle management. Includes the creation and execution of: UDS, FS, SDS, HDS, FAT and SAT documents
- Experience working with external suppliers e.g SLAs, supplier certification, contract management, and service negotiation.
- Degree level qualification within a relevant engineering discipline
- Member of a relevant engineering institution
- Understanding of BS EN 61511 Functional Safety lifecycle
For more information on this vacancy and others, please contact me on 01442 860 507
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Laboratory Automation Engineer - Permanent - Cambridge Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading consultancy that allows you to work with some of the leading pharmaceutical
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.