Cooperation Manager - 3rd Party Agreement - Offshore
This vacancy has now expired
Are you looking for a long term contract opportunity in Germany with a one of the leading offshore wind developers? Then I might have the role for you!
We are looking for a Cooperation Manager to manage 3rd party agreements for offshore wind development projects. The role is starting on 1st March 2021 and will last until 1st September 2022.
Ideally you will have a background in one of more of these new fields: Financial Management, Cooperation Management, Contract Management, Project Management
- To provide CfD contract administration, support on CfD application process for offshore projects as part of the administrative process with the regulator and EU Commission
- Responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholder on the CfD application process and assist to manage all activities for the in time and quality development of documentation, reviews and alignments
- Liaise with Offshore Development, Regulatory, Legal, Finance and stay informed about the country specific regulatory framework and its application on the CfD application and award process
- Ensure appropriate Grid connection contract administration, support on preparation and negotiation process for offshore projects as part of the cooperation management with the Polish transmission system operator
- Liaising with stakeholder on the agreement process and assist to manage all activities for the in time and quality development of documentation, reviews and alignments
- Liaise with Offshore Development, Regulatory, Legal, Finance and stay informed about the grid specific framework and its application on the grid capacities and award process
- Ensure the appropriate contract management for development activities and safeguard execution to program and cost in accordance with the scope of the contract, where appropriate require actions to ensure targets are met
- Ensure timely reviews of due diligence documentation, project audits or peer reviews to ensure that evaluations are progressing in a satisfying manner
- General support for reporting works for the offshore wind projects
- Provide transparency and awareness for project decisions.
- Establish standard reporting tools in financial project management
- Ensure appropriate data book management for internal approval and business development processes
- Interface management for implementation of efficient operative workflows
- Contribution on timely responses to all information needs, and to improvement initiatives and optimization programs
- Working when needed in Continental Europe
- Close alignment with project team and further internal and external interfaces within the financial project management remit
- Compliance with the client and other project relevant guidelines
- Assist to coordinate external neutral opinions and timely reviews of Q&A documentation to ensure evaluations are progressing in a satisfying manner
- Support to financial project management on all respective European offshore projects
If you have the above experience, and are able to work in EU - Please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
An exciting long-term contract opportunity working with a leading global wind farm developer for their project based in Poland. We are seeking two Electrical Engineers to provide support and work
Project Controller – Accounts Receivable Are you looking to work for a renewable operator with a 10-year future project pipeline? Our client, an international leading diversified renewable
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.